The GBCSA Green Building Convention 28-30 October, is an exciting, immersive experience that gives you access to a virtual world of content, exhibitions and networking.
The platform is the most immersive, interactive and hyper-realistic virtual world on the planet and the closest to the real deal that you can get.
What To Expect
• Inspired Plenary Sessions by world-renowned industry thought leaders.
• Track Sessions tailor-made to your sphere of influence and scope of work.
• Networking Opportunities both planned and in the “in-between spaces”.
• A Virtual Exhibition with wall-to-wall innovation in stunning 3D.
• Brainwave Stage Innovative and game-changing ideas and thinking all on one stage.
• Deep Dives and Workshops that take an in-depth look at a range of current topics and projects.
Gain Insight & Knowledge on Current Topics & Trends
• IARU Sustainable Campus: A View into a Sustainable City
• Building Networks: Perspectives on On-site Renewable Energy Development
• Density and Infection Control
• Regenerative Design: Connecting People and Nature to Reverse Climate Change
• The Role of Finance in Sustainable Development
• Green Leadership
• Sustainable Finance
• Building Resilience & Adapting to Climate Change in SA Cities – An Insight into City Policy Around Climate Adaptation & Resilience
• Bridging the Gap Between Materials, Technology and Design – A Look at the Fabric of Sustainability
• Investment Trends in Real Estate
• Circular and ESG Value drivers
• Reimagining the Commercial Property Sector: A Panel
• Social Interactions: Using People and Social Spaces To Advance Climate Resilience
• Community Design and Affordable Housing
• Driving Sustainability in the Design of Future Healthcare Systems
• And Much, Much More!
For more information, costs and to register, visit https://gbcsaconvention.org.za